function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Deepa radeDeepa rade 

How to Add field on mini page layout

Hi , I need to add a field on mini page layout, but it's not on available items.... is there any other solution ? Please help. 
Best Answer chosen by Deepa rade
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Hi Deepa,

For a field to be available in the mini page layout it must be added to the related page layout first. Try adding it in the page layout then pull it over to the mini page layout. Hope this helps. Let me know if you face any challenges.

if you need any assistanse, Please let me know!!

Kindly mark my solution as the best answer if it helps you.

Thanks
Mukesh 

All Answers

PriyaPriya (Salesforce Developers) 

Hi Deepa,

To define a mini page layout:

a. Click Your Name | Setup | Customize and choose a standard object, or click Your Name | Setup | Develop | Objects and choose a custom object.
b. Select Page Layouts, and choose a page layout name.
c. Click Mini Page Layout.
d. Select which fields and related lists will be displayed for this type of record in the mini view. For each related list you select, choose which fields to display in that related list.

Please mark it as best answer if this helps you.

Regards,

Priya Ranjan

Deepa radeDeepa rade
Hi priya, the field I want to add to mini page layout is on related list,  I even checked it.. but it isn't displaying. 
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Hi Deepa,

For a field to be available in the mini page layout it must be added to the related page layout first. Try adding it in the page layout then pull it over to the mini page layout. Hope this helps. Let me know if you face any challenges.

Thanks
Mukesh 

This was selected as the best answer
Deepa radeDeepa rade
hi mukesh.. im still unable to do it..  i have added the required field in related page layout. and in the mini page layout, under the related i have checked it, the filed i want is checked as well.. 

mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Hi Deepa,

Please check FLS(Field level security) for this field.

Thanks
Mukesh