function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Arthur AlmeidaArthur Almeida 

How to show Page before the shoot the apex trigger

"When an account is inserted ou update must show a view for the user to write the destiny email and after this, the apex trigger is shoot sending an email to the destination email that the user wrote."

I don't know how to make this... Is possible to make front-end interact with a trigger? How to?? Please sharing some documentation or trailhead about this with me 

Best Answer chosen by Arthur Almeida
Maharajan CMaharajan C
Hi Arthur,

This is not possible via stanadard record creation pages.

1.  First you have to create the custom Account record page for creation and update (using Lightning Compnent or VF Page). 

2, On save action from the first custom page need to call the Destiny custom input screen(using Lightning Compnent or VF Page).

3. Then Apex tirgger is asusual... You can write it on Account object based on the destiny email input...

Thanks,
Maharajan.C

All Answers

Maharajan CMaharajan C
Hi Arthur,

This is not possible via stanadard record creation pages.

1.  First you have to create the custom Account record page for creation and update (using Lightning Compnent or VF Page). 

2, On save action from the first custom page need to call the Destiny custom input screen(using Lightning Compnent or VF Page).

3. Then Apex tirgger is asusual... You can write it on Account object based on the destiny email input...

Thanks,
Maharajan.C
This was selected as the best answer
thank you for your answer, I think this solves my problem, I will try this
Thank you Maharajan C, this solved my problem!