function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Randy Ros 5Randy Ros 5 

Deploy Quick Action Lightning no QuickAction found

Hello, my client uses Jenkins for deployments.   I have a new LWC and created a Quick Action.  I added the Quick Action to the page layout.   The deployment fails and keep getting the message 

In field: QuickAction - no QuickAction named Roll_Year_Settings__c.Generate_Annual_Record found
Here is the complete message

=== Component Failures [3]
TYPE   FILE                                                                                                  NAME                                             PROBLEM
─────  ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────  ───────────────────────────────────────────────  ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Error  sdx_sourceDeploy_1631321403653/layouts/Roll_Year_Settings__c-Roll Year Settings Layout.layout         Roll_Year_Settings__c-Roll Year Settings Layout  In field: QuickAction - no QuickAction named Roll_Year_Settings__c.Generate_Annual_Record found
Error  sdx_sourceDeploy_1631321403653/quickActions/Roll_Year_Settings__c.Generate_Annual_Record.quickAction  Roll_Year_Settings__c.Generate_Annual_Record     Unable to retrieve lightning web component by namespace/developer name : org_Generate_Annual_Record
Error  sdx_sourceDeploy_1631321403653/quickActions/Roll_Year_Settings__c.Update_Annual_Record.quickAction    Roll_Year_Settings__c.Update_Annual_Record       Unable to retrieve lightning web component by namespace/developer name : org_Update_Annual_Record

[Pipeline] }
[Pipeline] // stage
[Pipeline] echo
Stage : 'Validate Code' | Status : FAILURE

I confirmed (many times) the LWC exists as well as the Quick Action but still get the error.

Any suggestions what is causing the error?
PriyaPriya (Salesforce Developers) 

Hi Randy,

Check this examples that matches your requirement :- 

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trailblazer-community/feed/0D54S00000A8iD4SAJ

https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/67964/force-com-migration-tool-standard-quickactions-not-found-during-deployment

Regards,

Priya Ranjan

mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Hi Randy,

RypplePost seems related to work.com. Have you check if you have work.com permission enabled and provision of work.com license on scratch org ?

if you need any assistanse, Please let me know!!

Kindly mark my solution as the best answer if it helps you.

Thanks
Mukesh