function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
issac johnson 6issac johnson 6 

We couldn't find the correct settings for the field 'Number of Reviews'.

Create Formula and Roll-Up Summary Fields

From Setup, click Object Manager, and select Job Application.
Click Fields & Relationships, then click New.
For Data Type, choose Roll-Up Summary, and click Next.
For Field Label, enter Number of Reviews.
Click Next.
Select Reviews from the Summarized Object picklist.
Select Count as the Roll-Up Type.
Select All records should be included in the calculation as the Filter Criteria.
Click Next, Next, then Save & New.

have create it according to this but still getting an error

Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Issac,

Can you post the error as well so community can understand the issue.

Thanks,
Roshni GuptaRoshni Gupta
Same Error ,
Did you find the solution ?

Vasudevan RajunaiduVasudevan Rajunaidu
This issue is still exists.
Ashwin Thale 7Ashwin Thale 7
Hi Issac,

There are 2 Objects (Job Application and Review). There is a Master-Detail Relationship between both Objects where Job Application is the Parent Object and Review is the Child Object. So First you need to create a Master-Detail Relationship Field on Review Object. Later, you can create a Number of Reviews Field on the Job Application Object which is a Roll-up Summary field of type Count. I had completed this challenge in Trailhead. Message me if you have any queries I would be helpful to assist you.

(If the solution works please mark it as the Best Answer)

Thanks,
Ashwin
Saurabh Khandelwal 25Saurabh Khandelwal 25
Hi @Ashwin Thale, I have applied all approaches and checked the master-detail relationship also, but the issue is still the same.
Rahul Singh 1672Rahul Singh 1672
Hi Saurabh, I'm also facing the same issue. Do you have solution for this ?

Arun Kumar 1141Arun Kumar 1141
Hi Issac,

Steps that may help you resolve the error

1. Verify Object and Field Names: Double-check that you have selected the correct object (Job Application) and the corresponding field (Number of Reviews) while creating the roll-up summary field.

2. Check Field Level Security: Ensure that you have the necessary permissions to create roll-up summary fields. Check your profile settings or consult with your Salesforce administrator to confirm that you have the required access.

3. Review Field Dependencies: If the field you are referencing in the roll-up summary field has any field dependencies, ensure that those dependencies are correctly configured. Field dependencies can impact the roll-up summary field calculation.

4. Check Field Types and Relationships: Ensure that the data type of the field you are summarizing (Reviews) matches the expected type for roll-up summary fields. Additionally, verify that the relationship between the objects is correctly defined.

5. Validate Filter Criteria: Confirm that you have correctly selected "All records should be included in the calculation" for the filter criteria. If you intended to apply specific filters, review your selection to ensure it aligns with your requirements.

6. Review Object Validation Rules: If there are any validation rules defined on the Job Application object, check if they are causing conflicts with the creation of the roll-up summary field. Temporarily disabling the validation rules can help identify if they are the source of the error.

7. Check System Limits: Salesforce has certain limitations on the number and types of roll-up summary fields that can be created. Ensure that you have not exceeded these limits and that you have available resources to create the roll-up summary field.

If this helps mark it as a best answer
thanks!