function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aman Mishra 01Aman Mishra 01 

Insurance Project; Customer details are in Contact Object and Insurance details are in " Insurance__c". Create Master Detail Relationship in such a way that customer may have more thah one policy.

AbhinavAbhinav (Salesforce Developers) 
Is it somethig you are lookoing for many to many relationships ?? If yes then you can check junction Object:

You can use master-detail relationships to model many-to-many relationships between any two objects. A many-to-many relationship allows each record of one object to be linked to multiple records from another object and vice versa. For example, you create a custom object called Bug that relates to the standard case object such that a bug could be related to multiple cases and a case could also be related to multiple bugs. When modeling a many-to-many relationship, you use a junction object to connect the two objects you want to relate to each other.

Check this doc:

https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=sf.relationships_manytomany.htm&type=5

Thanks!

Aman Mishra 01Aman Mishra 01
What if in (insurance custom object) i created a master detail relationship field with contact object then in related list of contact object it will show ,
then i can create a insurance record as well , & suppose i have given the picklist values for insurance custom object {Like :->Insurance companies} user can choose more then two insurance , & save a record
so this  could also be an approach ?