function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Chloé CanellaChloé Canella 

How to deactivate an apex trigger when code coverage is at 0%?

Hello,

We would like to deactivate two apex triggers that are obsolete and are causing issues on our account and preventing us from using the a connector correctly. I went into a Sandbox to create a change set to deactivate these two triggers and made the change set available to production. Unfortunatly when I try to deploy it I am getting errors saying that my coverage is only of 69%. I try to run the fulls tests but am getting errors on things that are completely unrelated. I would really need to deactivate these two apex triggers. How can I proceed? 

I noticed the code coverage is at 0% in the sandbox... I don't really understand.

PS- I'm not a developper. The developper who coded this apex trigger has left the company.

james zen 5james zen 5
It's my idea fall guys (https://fallguys3.com) free
 A game is a colorful world with hundreds of thousands of different challenges.
Lukesh KarmoreLukesh Karmore
Hii 
Chloé Canella  ,
 go to setup and searcg ApexTrigger  , then search your trigger name  and edit it . You see there is a Checkbox called  Active ,Uncheck it.
Mark best Answer if it helps
Thank you
Chloé CanellaChloé Canella

Hi, 

Thanks for your answer My issue is that I cannot do that in production directly. I have to do that from a sandbox, do a change set and then try to deploy the change set. The issue is I'm failing coverage tests when I try to deploy the change set...