function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sharad Sharma 38Sharad Sharma 38 

apex trigger not firing on SurveyQuestionResponse

I have tried pretty much everything and I am unable to understand why my trigger is not firing (or maybe just not producing any debug logs)
trigger NPS_TaskTrigger on SurveyQuestionResponse (before insert, before update, after insert , after update , after delete) {
    system.debug(LoggingLevel.FINEST, 'Hello world');
    system.debug('Hello world');
    if(Trigger.isAfter) {
        if(Trigger.isInsert) {
            NPS_QuestionResponse_Helper.createTaskOnNPSScore(Trigger.new);
        }
    }
}

I don't see any of the debug messages.
I have tried creating checkpoints and I don't see any data in check points either.
I am trying to create a task when someone gives a low score on NPS survey.
Best Answer chosen by Sharad Sharma 38
This question is resolved, the problem is with SurveyQuestionResponse object. When I created the survey i was using a contact created using my email. But salesforce creates these logs under a different user all together, which is a survey user. So I had to create logs on that user to understand what is exactly going on.

All Answers

jnhfjhg hgfjngfjnhfjhg hgfjngf
Why you are still trying to use apex trigger there are so many other options are avilable like (https://www.familyoffive.co.uk) you can use it for better result.
This question is resolved, the problem is with SurveyQuestionResponse object. When I created the survey i was using a contact created using my email. But salesforce creates these logs under a different user all together, which is a survey user. So I had to create logs on that user to understand what is exactly going on.
This was selected as the best answer
Alex OliverAlex Oliver

Sure! StoreOpinion.Ca Survey (https://telltims-can.com/www-storeopinion-ca/) is a website where you can share your opinions about stores you've visited. It's like a virtual suggestion box. You can give feedback and rate your experience to help improve the store's services. After the survey, everyone can win a $1000 Optimum PC gift card.