function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Eittay Basly 15Eittay Basly 15 

CPU Limit Exceeded

Hello all, 

My org heavily relies on a few processes on the process builder. Most processes are built on the account object. We have been getting these errors due to our Salesforce to Salesforce connection. In short data is passed from one org to ours and triggers these processes on the process builder. Some records have no issues, but some are triggering the timeout error: 

Error Occurred: The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: LIMIT_EXCEEDED: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide.---The flow tried to update these records: null.

I sincerely appreciate your support. 
Nagarjuna ParalaNagarjuna Parala
Hi @Eittay Basly 15,

Thank you posting your concern. May I recommend you to seggregate all the common events on Account (for example Updating a field in Account) into one Process Builder such that you will try to minimize them. Moreover if you have a complex logic that needs to be executed go for Triggers on the Account and desing in a optimized way. This will reduce all the processes runnnig in your org and in future you won't be hitting these exceptions. 

I hope this will help you to reslove your issue. Please do let me know if you need any further assistance on this. Have a great day ahead!

Thank you 
Nagarjuna