function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anuj Gupta 106Anuj Gupta 106 

Reference Error ID:QLDFDJNI

Hi everyone, I am having this error when doing the project "Customize the User Interface for a Recruiting App > Create a Customer Candidate Record Page":

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id:QLDFDJNI
Fritzgerald CajaFritzgerald Caja
same here! hoping this will be resolved. tried creating a new playground and it didn't work
Fritzgerald CajaFritzgerald Caja
These are what I have tried:
  • Created a new playground with the installed package Recruiting App on 'Build a Data Model
  • for a Recruiting App' project
  • Created another playground without the installed packaged where I manually created the candidate object then went to create a new Compact Layout
  • Created a new DE org with the installed package Recruiting App on 'Build a Data Model
  • for a Recruiting App' project
  • Created another DE org without the installed packaged where I manually created the candidate object then went to create a new Compact Layout
Out of all the ideas I've thought, I managed to verify the step by logging out and logging back in to my Trailhead account.

What exactly happened was I called it a day last night on finding a solution, which Salesforce automatically logged me out when I came back this morning. I logged in and tried to verify using the original playground I used then it went through.

I hope this is helpful.