function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Brian Keller 12Brian Keller 12 

Users cannot access flow component on a lightning page

In my sandbox, I added a screen flow to a quote proposal page using a flow component and it works well for me.  However when I log in as another user, they get the following 2 errors:
On page load:
This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. First, would you give us some details? (We're reporting this as error ID: 1897602008) (Screen grab attached)
After xing through the initial error this message is displayed in the flow component:
Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 2033632685-167144 (1307753573)
The lightning page is the org default and the users have the "Run Flows Permission"
Not sure what I'm missing here, so any suggestions would be welcome.
Thank you

User-added image
User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Brian Keller 12
Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Brian,

Thanks for confirmation. If the above solution helped please mark it as best answer.

Thanks,

All Answers

Hi Brain,

Can you please check if the user has access to all the fields which were used in the flow if that is happening only particular for single user.

Generally this error occurs when a particular field in the flow is not accessible by a user or if you are updating a field check if the user has access to update the field.

If this solution helps, Please mark it as best answer.

Thanks,

Hello Sai,
Thank you for your reply.  It appears that a bunch of fields in the flow which were created by someone else have issues with the Field Level Security.  I still need to go through the rest of the fields but this seems to be the issue.
Thank you for your help.
Brian
Hi Brian,

Thanks for confirmation. If the above solution helped please mark it as best answer.

Thanks,

This was selected as the best answer
Thank you Sai, I've marked it as best answer Brian Keller Salesforce Administrator Cell: (215) 495-5187 Email: bkeller@hcsgcorp.com
BartziBartzi
Hi
It was a few months ago but do you remember where the problem was? and did you manage to resolve it?

I changed the flow to run in system context. I had forgotten to assign a permission to other users to create a custom object record. This seemed to resolve the issue. Thank you, Brian Keller Salesforce Administrator Cell: (215) 495-5187 Email: bkeller@hcsgcorp.com
Sai GuptaSai Gupta
Make sure the "Flow user" checkbox is enabled on the user detail page inorder to view the screen flow.