function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
praveen avvaripraveen avvari 

Error ID: 460854949-25603 (504848161)

Hi ,
I am getting below Error when i try to drill down from Account, this is happening for all Accounts
Error ID: 460854949-25603 (504848161)
Any idea what is the issue here
Regards,
Praveen
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Praveen,
Can you elaborate more on the action you are performing that is causing this GACK id?

Do you have any custom components/code involved? Thanks
Hi Sweta,
This is happening in our production org from today. there are no changes recently, not sure why suddedly this happening.
we came to know when one of user reported this issue. any idea why this is happening?How to trace it?
Regards,
Praveen

Based on similar scenarios I've seen with this stacktraceid, there was a managed package component that was expired, on the lightning page. Removing that  component fixed the GACK

Can you open the affected Account record and open the lightning app builder and see if there is a specific component throwing the error?

Thanks
Hi Swetha,

below is the error i used to get when i try from another object. and when i checked one of the package is expired,,please find the screen shot, do i need to uninstall it to make it work?

You encountered some errors when trying to save this record
Validation Formula "VR123_BvDid_Required" Invalid (Field Account.00N3X00000Gh9aN is inaccessible. Please review all fields referenced by the formula. Context: common.config.entity.ValidationFormulaContext)

User-added image
User-added image
Like I guessed, it appears to be an issue with an expired managed package.
Removing this managed package's component from the affected object's Lightning app builder page should unblock you. I'd suggest testing in your lower environments before production.

Thanks

Hi Swetha,
On testing environment i dindt see this expired,
another thing is our client dont want to renew this licence,is it safe to uninstall in this case?
since i cant test this on testing environment, can any of your expert team advice me on this, is it safe to uninstall on production and test.
Regards,
Praveem
@Praveen, If the package is not in use and with your client's confirmation, you can proceed with uninstall.

Recommend reviewing Best practices when uninstalling an app or package https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=000383933&type=1

If this information helps, please mark the answer as best. Thank you