function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
R ReayR Reay 

How to add a progress bar that pulls progress % from a variable on a Flexcard?

Hi,
I am just starting with using OmniStudio for configuring UI in SF and have pretty basic understanding of coding, but learning! Right now, I am trying to create a flexcard that has a progress bar which shows the progress for achieving a tier level in a rewards program. 

I have a data raptor extract pulling data from an underlying record, including a field "ProgressPercent__c" that I am successfully able to surface on the Flexcard. 

What is the best way to create a progress bar which will dynamically fill based on the Percentage value in tihs 'ProgressPercent__c" field that is accessible within the flexcard? 

Some things I have tried but got stuck with:
- Adding a "Custom LWC" element and using the progressBar LWC
- Using a Block elemnt and using Custom CSS (with this, I have gotten so that I can create the progress bar but have been unable to reference the variable for how much % the bar should be at)

Thanks in advance for any and all guidance - much appreciated!
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI R Reay ,
You can reach out to Salesforce OmniStudio Developer page on https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trailblazer-community/groups/0F94S000000GyvfSAC?tab=discussion&sort=LAST_MODIFIED_DATE_DESC for better visibility and inputs on your ask.

If this information helps, please mark the answer as best. Thank you