function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ChitranshChitransh 

Hyperlink for formula field to open a lightning component in community portal?

I have created a formula field that will open the lightning component as a popup. It is working fine in sales portal but in community it is showing invalid page. Please suggest what should have changed in the below url if this is to be for community.

HYPERLINK("/lightning/cmp/c__myComponent?c__recordId="+ Id,FieldName ,"_self")
Ashley KirkcaldieAshley Kirkcaldie

Name is an optional argument required to display the hyperlink text (i.e. just a text string to display in the hyperlink). Link text is displayed in blue with an underline. If this argument is omitted, the cell displays the Address argument as the link text. Like Address, the Name argument can be a text string, a name, or a reference to a cell containing text. If the Name argument returns an error value (for example, #VALUE!), The error value is displayed instead of the reference text in the cell.

Sources: Logo Designing Service in California (https://ingeniousguru.com/logo-designing-service-california/)

ChitranshChitransh
Hi Ashley Kirkcaldie,
I am trying to open a lightning component on click of formula field and that is working fine for the internal users but in community it is showing error or invalid page. So I do not understand what all add ons we need to do in formula filed hyperlink so that on click of that we can open a lightning component in the community portal.

thanks
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Chitransh,
Can you try to add the component to the lightning app and display it via hyperlink?Thanks
ChitranshChitransh
Hi @Shweta, if I am not mistaken you mean to say, I should implement this by creating a new lighting page in the community that contains my component, and then we can redirect via the formula field hyperlink to that newly created page?