function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aziz KarakhanyanAziz Karakhanyan 

An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1661391333-162000 (-1314909703)

Hello.

I'm working on making my first package from our salesforce org using sfdx.  This is one of the few remaining errors I have left when I attempt to sfdx force:source:push.

The full error line is below.
Error  force-app/main/default/objects/Account/fields/TimeZoneSidKey__c.field-meta.xml                    An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1661391333-162000 (-1314909703) (6036:13)

That field is mainly a picklist value set of all the different timezones in our salesforce org for accounts. This is the same list that we're using in our production org.
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Aziz,

Greetings!

I can see that the error code is pointing to the below error:

lib.gack.GackContext: java.lang.NullPointerException

I would suggest you to check,if the user is having all the permissions and check the value is passing as expected.

Please mark it as best answer if it helps you to fix the issue.

Thank you!

Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri
Hi Shirisha,

Is there any additional information you can provide from the Gack error? Null pointer exception are notoriously difficult to debug, it'd be very helpful if you could provide any additional information.

This error occurs when I attempt to to execute a sfdx force:source:push to a scratch org...so I don't see how user permissions could be the culprit here.
I figured out the issue here. It's a salesforce bug I believe.

My metadata for that custom field included the "businessOwnerGroup" key, which is supposedly supported. However, when I commented out that in the xml metadata, that custom field was able to be pushed.
Ronilo Jr. AlvaradoRonilo Jr. Alvarado

Git checkout delelop 

sfdx force:source:deploy -p force-app -g

deployed success