function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Akshay choudalwar 3Akshay choudalwar 3 

custom lightning component is not visible in salesforce community ?

I created custom lightning web component and want to show this in my salesforce community.
i added lightning Community__Page in targets but still component is not visible.
Any help will appreciated !
User-added image

ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Akshay, 

Can you check if this is visible on the home page?

Additionally, as mentioned in one of the comments "You have to include lightningCommunity__Default even if you only want it on a community record/object page? That seems silly.... but yes, this resolved my "The 'property' tag isn't supported for lightningCommunity__Page" on this link https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/244185/lightning-web-component-available-in-community-builder

Can your try adding <target>lightningCommunity__Default</target> in the XML file and try checking 

Let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.  

Thanks.
Akshay choudalwar 3Akshay choudalwar 3
Hello anutej! component is visible in home page.
I added <target>lightningCommunity__Default</target> tag in Js but still custom component is not visible in community. 
any other solution? 
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
>> https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/2019/04/lightning-web-components-in-lightning-communities.html

Apologies for the delay in response but I was following the above link and it states the same two target values need to be present to access the component on the community as you stated you used both of the tags can you try checking if all the steps are followed and can you mention on few questions below:

1. if the user accessing is an admin. If not can you check if you are able to access with admin user?

2. if your support level is premier so that you can raise a ticket with salesforce support if the support level is premier in case if everything is proper and yet it is not visible in the community.

3. if the support level is basic can you provide the snippet you are using so as to check further and test in my org.

4. Also, can you check if this is the same issue with other orgs or if this is an issue only with one particular org?

Thanks.