function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jessica Miller 27Jessica Miller 27 

delete hidden flows

I have at least a couple of flows that I'm aware of that are deactivated and hidden. They don't show in the all flows list view. The only way I could find them is to go to a field > where is this used button > and it takes me to a link to the flow. 

1. Does anyone know why they are hidden?
2. How do I unhide them?
3. How do I delete these flows as there is no delete button from within the flow builder?

I already submitted a case with SF support because to me this is a bug but they said this would be considered development support and said they can't help. Thanks SF friends :)
Vishwajeet kumarVishwajeet kumar
Hello,
You should be able to create a new list view for Inactive flows from flows page, select criteria as "Is Active" = False . It should display them and provide options to delete them as well.

Thanks
Hey Vishwajeet,
Unfortunately, that's part of the issue. They don't show on any list view, all or inactive.

And I read on a forum that someone else had the same exact issue so I thought this could potentially be more of a known issue? 
List views should display them if you have permission to view them all and correct filters has been set in list views. Are those flows from some managed packages for which you do not have license may be?

Thanks
Yes I'm a system admin and no they are custom flows and not part of installed packages. That's why this is so strange. 
Can you try to build list view for flows running on older version and see if they come up ?
Unfortunately that didn't work. Thanks for the suggestions
Found the answer for those who end up in the same situation. It is NOT a flow. It's a process builder. SF has recognized as a bug where process builders show up in the flow builder when using the where is this used button.