function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Eric BissonnetteEric Bissonnette 

Account Summary

Good day Developers!  I need your help here.  I am new to Visualforce.
I trying to create an Account summary that looks more professional than the Printable View.  I was able to find out how to add fields, image and also make my page render in PDF.  but were i am struggling is with those two things

- I have fields that I want to show as a table or in colums.
ex:   Broker Name :   Joe Fresh Inc                Broker Code: AP12234
but I can't seem to make it work.

- I am trying to add a Bar Graph with fields included is the account profile.

Any help would be more than appreciated. 
Thank you all in advance
Eric
Ashish Kumar YadavAshish Kumar Yadav
Hi Eric Bissonnette,

Please try below code it is sure work for you.if you want to display fields in section.try this one. 

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Market Segmentation" columns="2" id="accountInformation2">  
                    <apex:inputField id="seg" value="{!Account.Market_Segmentation__c}" style="min-width: 10rem;"/>
                    <apex:inputField id="sch" value="{!Account.Segmentation_Type__c }" style="min-width: 10rem;"/>
                    <apex:inputField id="prv" value="{!Account.Segmentation_Financial_Type__c}" style="min-width: 10rem;"/>
                    <apex:inputField id="gov" value="{!Account.Segmentation_Owner__c}" style="min-width: 10rem;"/>
                    </apex:pageBlockSection>

Please try below code it is sure work for you.if you want to display fields in table.try this one. 

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Teachers" >
                    <apex:outputPanel >
                        <table class="fixed" border="1" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="2" style="min-width: 10rem;">
                            <tr>
                                <th> Total Teachers</th>             
                            </tr>

<tr>
                                <td ><b>Grades 1-5</b></td>                         
                                <td ><apex:inputField value="{!acc.Total_Teachers_Grades_1_5__c}" label="" style="min-width: 10rem;"/></td>
                            </tr> 
                        </table>
                 </apex:outputPanel>
                </apex:pageBlockSection>

please let me know if you have any problem.

if it is work for you please mark as the best answer.