function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Laura GilLaura Gil 

Salesforce Platform API Versions 7.0 through 20.0 Retirement

Hi all,
Salesforce sent us an automatic email with the details given in the following documentation:

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000351312&type=1&mode=1

Is here someone who received this email and knows what exactly to do?. I already ran the Salesforce CLI (first command line) but there were no results:

sfdx force:data:soql:query -q "SELECT LogFile, EventType, CreatedDate FROM EventLogFile WHERE EventType IN ('API', 'RestApi')" -u <username>

I am wondering if such Salesforce suggestions would really help.

I would appreciate recommendations, tips.
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Laura,

You would need to enable Event Monitoring to access EventLogFiles.  If you do not see even after enabling logs then you should be good here.  However,  would recommend checking if there are any existing integrations using SOAP, REST, Bulk API which are 20 and below version with your development team.

If you need detailed logs then kindly reach out to salesforce support and they can provide logs that use above API's

Thanks,
Laura GilLaura Gil
Hi Vinay,
thanks for responding. I am still waiting for the Salesforce Support response (since Thursday). Even when I have a Premium membership they are unfortunately not responding.
One of my questions is if I need to do this inspection in all environments or if it makes sense only to do it in the Production environment.
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Sorry to hear that,  for sure you will get an update from the support team.  It can be done in production instance i.e logs and you can make changes in lower instance and do thorough testing and later you can implement changes if any in production environment.

Thanks,