function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CARLOS RODRIGO DEL TORO ORTIZCARLOS RODRIGO DEL TORO ORTIZ 

Community Chatter component - This component has no data

I'm trying to add the Feed Post & comments component to my page but doing so shows me the message This component has no data - We can't load the Feed Posts & comments component because it's not supported by any data, once you add data, reload Experience Builder to see your component
User-added image

but the component is chatter, it is assumed that it will not have data until the comments are made.

There is not much information in the forum on how to solve this problem.

I appreciate any help

Pd: I already checked in the forum and I only found this post (https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9060G0000005ZGtQAM) and it works with aura components and following that solution, as happened to the person who asked, I could not solve it either
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Carlos,
Are you seeing this just with the "Feed Posts and comments" component or even with other components like Feed/Feed Compact/Feed Publisher? 

Can you check and confirm. For some strange reason, I can't find the "Feed Posts and comments" in my Dev org to be able to replicate this behavior.

I have come across a similar situation in the past https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/336807/activity-timeline-is-not-displaying-in-community (See the comments section)

The solution here is to add the component to the "record detail" page in the community for it to show the information related to the specific record.

User-added imageIf this information helps, please mark the answer as best. Thank you
Thanks for answering 
Yes...only happens with the component Feed Post & Comments of all the feeds that appear, and I need that component because the requirements only want to see the comments and post, they do not need the updates of the object fields that shows, which happens if I add the Feed publisher or feed compact component
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Carlos,
Which edition are you using?
Are you able to view the Feed Post & Comments component in developer editon org?
I used the Enterprise Edition.

How can I validate if I can see the component in developer edition org? How do I access it? is It through the developer console?