function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rohith Kumar 98Rohith Kumar 98 

how to create a profile which is the only profile to access particular custom object?

I have a custom object, I want to make this custom object to be accessed by particular profile... How I can do that, please provide steps.
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Rohith,

Permissions can be controlled on profile level,  Click on edit profile and you can see object permissions on the detail page.

Check below references:
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.securityImplGuide.meta/securityImplGuide/users_profiles_object_perms.htm#:~:text=Object%20permissions%20specify%20the%20base,in%20permission%20sets%20and%20profiles.&text=Object%20permissions%20either%20respect%20or%20override%20sharing%20rules%20and%20settings.
ttps://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/data_security/data_security_objects

Please mark as Best Answer if above information was helpful so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks,
Rohith Kumar 98Rohith Kumar 98
I tried but other profiles don't have access in profile setting to the custom object but when I log in as that profile it is able to access the custom object