function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Maneka KnowleManeka Knowle 

Corporate account for online community

Within our online community, is there an ability to have a parent child relationship (just like Salesforce has), more of a corporate account? We would like to offer the membership to other contacts part of the same organisation. 

SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Maneka,
Are you referring to partners in your community? Check https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=networks_partners_supported_templates.htm&type=0

Thanks
Hi Swetha
I am not talking about the SF parent to child relationship as we already have this implemented. I am referring to how can we make this parent-child relationship already in SF visible in our SF community? 
Hi Swetha I am not talking about the SF parent to child relationship as we already have this implemented. I am referring to how can we make this parent-child relationship already in SF visible in our SF community? Maneka Knowle CRM Executive This is Beyond e: maneka @thisisbeyond.com t: +44 7460864804 *We create events that reshape industries into inspired communities, one immersive experience at a time* PURE LIFE EXPERIENCES | LE MIAMI | WE ARE AFRICA | FURTHER EAST | CONSERVATION LAB | PURE PURSUITS . *This is Beyond is for everyone; click **here * *to read our plan of action for greater diversity & inclusion – both in-house and at our events. * *Come and visit us: *2/2 Shepherds Building West, Rockley Road, Shepherds Bush, London W14 0DA *Click *here *to read This is Beyond’s statement on Covid-19 in full.* This email is from This is Beyond Ltd (a Limited company registered in England under the number: 05315869 VAT No: GB 123381147 *To customise your marketing email preferences, click **HERE*