function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rachel Palmer 7Rachel Palmer 7 

Flow formula is working in debug mode but is not populating on the record

Hello,

I have a Process that runs every time a certain object is created or edited. The Process determines the record type, and for the immediate action runs an Autolaunched Flow to do some calculations on the record.

The Autolaunched Flow populates some values on the record, performs a calculation, then runs a Subflow to create a related record. In the debug log, I can see that my formula is working, is populating the field, and is correct:
User-added image

However, on my record, the field being populated stays blank. Everything else works fine; the Process runs, the Autolaunched Flow is launched, and my values populate.

The Subflow that creates a related record is also running just fine, and comes after my formula should be populated in the field:
User-added image

I have a very similar flow to this one that calls the same Subflow, and I have no issues with the formula populating in the correct field. Does anyone have an idea of why the value is not populating?

Thank you!

Bryan VyrathBryan Vyrath
Did you ever solve this issue? I am having an identical issue in one of my current projects.