function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jonathan Wolff 7Jonathan Wolff 7 

Send Email from "Email Services" adress through flow

Hi, I build a flow in which I want to send an email at the end. My problem is, that I dont want the sender type to be the "OrgWideEmailAddress"-adress. 
User-added image
Instead I would like to use the Email adresses I generated in the EMail Services Section.
Could you tell me how to achive this?
When I tried this I got the error message:

Because the Automated Process User’s email address isn’t valid, this flow can’t send emails for actions or errors. On the Process Automation Settings page in Setup, the Automated Process User Email Address must specify an organization-wide email address for the system administrator profile.

User-added image

ShivankurShivankur (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jonathan,

You need to add your system admin's email address in Setup > Organization-wide Addresses and once you add it there, you'll have to verify it by following instructions on the email you receive on that email address. 

Once a verified email has been added to Org wide addresses, you can then use the same email address in Automated Process User Email address. 

Hope above information helps, Please mark as Best Answer so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks.
prudhviraj pallam 31prudhviraj pallam 31
Hi,

Actually I have an issue on the same screen. I just want to send email to complete users of same profile. How can I include them in the same above screen. Can any one help me please this one is an urgent requirement.
Tenzin BhutiaTenzin Bhutia
Go to Process Automation Settings and provide the organization-wide email address for Automated Process User.