function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alok Prasad 6Alok Prasad 6 

Display a Flow on a Page in Your Salesforce Org - Challenge - Unable to complete

Hi

I am tryied multiple things to complete the challenge for Display a Flow on a Page in Your Salesforce Org but getting the error - Make sure that the Contact Record page includes a Flow component, and that the Flow component references the 'Hello World' flow. 

I had also set component visiblity condition to match account name as required in challenge. still the error. pls guide
AbhinavAbhinav (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Alok
Please note that Questions about how to pass Trailhead challenges are not on topic, because these challenges are intended to be independent demonstrations of your abilities.Trailhead Help (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/help?support=home)can provide assistance for situations where Trailhead does not appear to be functioning correctly. You can reach out to them if this is the case.

Thanks!
Alok Prasad 6Alok Prasad 6
It seemed to me like a technical issue. Let me check with concerned team. Thank you for revert
Suraj Tripathi 47Suraj Tripathi 47
Hi Alok,
You mentioned that you have checked the component visibility.
It seems that you have done it corrcectly.
Now I also think that there is some technical error, So I suggest you try refreshing the page or try re-login in the trailhead account.
I've seen this working sometimes.

Please mark it as the best answer if it helps you to fix the issue.
Thank and Regards,
Suraj Tripathi