function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VICKY_SFDCVICKY_SFDC 

Custom Report Records Not Showing

I created contact_roles__c [type picklist] and opportunity__roles__c [type picklist] on contact and opportunity. 
Now i need to create a report where contact as parent and opportunity is child ,,,,where along with contact_roles__c [type picklist] the  opportunity__roles__c [type picklist] should be visible ,,,,,,,,,, in report.First i trued through Opportunity with Contact roles  and it didn't worked ,,ITS NOT SHOWING OPPORTUNITY AND CONTACT RECORDS.. Later i went to Report types-->Custom Report-->Contact and opportunity as parent and child,,and the selected that custom report but That also didn't Worked,,ITS NOT SHOWING OPPORTUNITY AND CONTACT RECORDS.. 
PriyaPriya (Salesforce Developers) 

Hi Vicky,

If you are using the custom report type then kindly follow this :- 

1.  From Setup, enter Report Types in the Quick Find box, then select Report Types.

2.  Click the name of the Report Type you're using. 

3.  From the Fields Available for Reports section, click Edit Layout. 

4.  Drag and drop the missing fields from the Not in Page Layout section, then click Save.

5.  You can also add additional fields via Lookup on your primary or secondary object by clicking 'Add fields via lookup'.

When you go back to the report, you will find that the fields are now available to be added to the report.

If you are using the standard report Try checking for if your profile has FLS for that field.

Please mark it as Best Answer so that it can help others in the future.

Regards,

Priya Ranjan