function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Marco JanmaatMarco Janmaat 

creation date quotation listview

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to add creation date to the listview of quotations.
Somehow, I don't have a "field" that is called creation date. Any idea how I could add this?

Many thanks
Best Answer chosen by Marco Janmaat
Yogendra JangidYogendra Jangid
Hello Marco,
Ok, so you are referring to Quote object here and unfortunately that doesn't show up in the list view as an available field. 
There is a workaround if you can do is to create a formula field of data time that look up at the created date and you can use that for your case.
User-added image
Once done with the creation of this new formula field, you can then add on the list view as mentioned before
Here is the screen shot of the quote list view for your reference after new field creation.
User-added image
Also just for your information, this is a known issue altogether and you can find this here as well.
https://trailblazers.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000tH3XQAU

If this answers for what you are looking for, please can you mark this as best answer. Thanks

All Answers

Hi Marco
May be you looking for Created Date as shown below
User-added image

If this answers your question please can you mark this as best answer. Thanks
HI Yogrendra,

That is exactly the field im looking for!
But somehow, It doesn't show up.

Any idea how I could active it?
All you need is to go to your custom list view and then select the "Select Fields to Display"
User-added image

This won't work for Recently View list view. 

If this answers your question please can you mark this as best answer. Thanks
Hi Yogendra,

I did that. I also checked in my quotation object tab the fields.
However, I have no field that is creation date. I don't know why and I'm looking for a way to add it

Any other suggestion?

Hi Marco, 
The field should be Created Date and not Creation Date. Please can you cross check again. Thanks.
User-added image
This is the screenshot from my quotation fields
Hello Marco,
Ok, so you are referring to Quote object here and unfortunately that doesn't show up in the list view as an available field. 
There is a workaround if you can do is to create a formula field of data time that look up at the created date and you can use that for your case.
User-added image
Once done with the creation of this new formula field, you can then add on the list view as mentioned before
Here is the screen shot of the quote list view for your reference after new field creation.
User-added image
Also just for your information, this is a known issue altogether and you can find this here as well.
https://trailblazers.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000tH3XQAU

If this answers for what you are looking for, please can you mark this as best answer. Thanks
This was selected as the best answer