function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mayank1Mayank1 

How to Split Heavy Outlook PST File With Full Accuracy?

For splitting Outlook PST file into multiple PST files users can use a recommended solution MailsDaddy PST Split Tool. This is the best tool for dividing the large PST file into multiple small Outlook PST files. With this utility, users can also segment the heavy PST file by Size, Folder, Emails, and Date. The software supports the PST file of all Outlook versions. This software works on Unicode and ANSI PST files. You can use the free demo version of this software and always find the best result as your wish.

To examine it before, visit here:- PST Split Tool (https://www.mailsdaddy.com/pst-split-tool/)
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Please do not post here this is not the right forum.

#spam
Emma leeEmma lee
I can understand how frustrating it can be to deal with large PST files in Outlook. I once faced a similar issue, and it was quite a hassle trying to manage the enormous PST files. Fortunately, I came across Softaken Split PST Software, which turned out to be a lifesaver. This fantastic tool can split your heavy Outlook PST file with high precision and efficiency. It's convenient, user-friendly, and matches your requirements of full accuracy during the splitting process. Not only does it maintain data integrity, but also saves you time by streamlining the file organization. So, I'd highly recommend considering Softaken Split PST Software for effectively handling oversized PST files in Outlook. Trust me; it will make your life so much easier!

For Accurately Split your PST files check This - https://www.softakensoftware.com/split-outlook-pst.html
Lusy MakLusy Mak
Split Heavy Outlook PST file with full Accuracy so I recommend you use the ToolsBaer Split PST Tool. With this application, the user can separate Outlook according to his or her needs, such as size, year, folder, etc. This will make it easier for the user to find and save the data. It is compatible with all Windows and Microsoft Outlook versions. You will also get free demo versions of this. and it has numerous properties, such as attachments, notes, messages, contacts, calendars, emails, and tasks. Placing large Outlook PST files leads to the PC getting stuck, causing problems for the users. If the user wants only year-wise data then it is possible with this tool. This tool can convert in year, size, and folder.