function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Neil Martin 20Neil Martin 20 

Flow Error, but unable to see how it started.

I have a flow error that is occasionally firing and I am trying to trouble shoot it to see how the interview began. The record id that is listed to advise where the interview started is not pulling up anything in my org. I just get a page cannot be found message.

Is there another way to see where this flow was used so I can diagnose why the flow is failing?

Thanks!
Neil
Omar Rajab 94Omar Rajab 94
Hi Neil,

If you debug the flow then you can see where the flow was faling. Morover you get an email from salesfoce, with debug messages, in case if the flow is failing!

Hope that's help you ;)

regards,
Omar
Hey Omar, thanks! I set a debug log for the future, but don't know how my process started so that I can attempt to recreate. I have the email with the message that it failed, but can't use it to trace back to how the interview started. Any ideas on how to get back to the root cause?
Omar Rajab 94Omar Rajab 94
If you can share us the debug logs, then we can know how is started, else there is a risky idea, which is to delete the flow then you can see wherethe it is used and subsequntly you will be able to figer out why the flow is failing.

regards,
Omar
Gotcha, nothing to share as of yet since there isn't a log available. This is a sporadic error that I don't know how to recreate. - I know what the process builder does and how it's used, what I can't identify is how it is starting since I can't find a record to which the flow error is tied to.