function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Zabi noorZabi noor 

How to complete this question?

(Account type - individual account) a record needs to be created in the account object to capture all family members' details, what are the objects you will use and why? Each record should be linked with the father , e.g. Father (relation) Mother, Son, Daughter no custom object should be used?
Suraj Tripathi 47Suraj Tripathi 47
Hi Zabi noor,
Following steps can complete your question's Solution
Step:(1)-->Create 1st Account Record and choose the Parent from the Existing record of Account Or User while creating a record of Account.
Step:(2)-->Create 2nd Account Record Or Opportunity Record Or Contact record (which have Lookup from the account)and choose the Above Account as Parent.
Step:(3)-->Provide all detail to Both Account Records.
Hence Created an account in Step(1) has a complete family.

Make sure you should select the parent(Father/Mother) from existing record of Account Or User while creating 1st account.
if you have any query or error please reply.
---------------
If you find your Solution then mark this as the best answer to close this question. 

Thank you!
Regards,
Suraj Tripathi
PriyaPriya (Salesforce Developers) 

Hi Zabi,

As per your requirement, since you do not want to create any custom object, you can create different account records for father, mother, son, daughter. As you want these records to be linked with father, you can add Father's account as parent account for each other record.

If the above information helps, please mark it as best answer.

Regards,

Priya Ranjan

Zabi noorZabi noor
For example this we need to enable person account settings or not. 
Suraj Tripathi 47Suraj Tripathi 47
Hi Zabi noor,
No need to enable person account settings.
it is the relationship between standard sObject.
if you are insert record in Contact or Opportunity it should be grandChild of Account.
Account Or User (GrandParent) --> Account (Child)-->Account Or Contact Or Opportunity (GrandChild).
it is the relationship between sObject or Records.
you can simply try this.

---------------
If you find your Solution then mark this as the best answer to close this question. 

Thank you!
Regards,
Suraj Tripathi
Baya AdamBaya Adam
Academic Master is a US based writing company that provides thousands of free essays to the students all over the World. If you want your essay written by a highly professional writers, then you are in a right place. We have hundreds of highly skilled writers working 24/7 to provide quality  essay writing services  to the students all over the World.

Jeff ThorsenJeff Thorsen
Sentence and text writing is not easy. I realized this when I was at the university. Friends showed me the site https://www.personalstatementwriter.org/ and I decided to order my works there. Thanks to the experts, I was able to complete most of the assignments. And I understood why my text was unreadable.