function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rhonda Gutman 8Rhonda Gutman 8 

Set Up Your Lightning Web Components Developer Tools

I'm working on this Trailhead:
Set Up Your Lightning Web Components Developer Tools >
Analyze Your Code and Deploy It to Your Org

In VS, I complete the cmd ilne sfdx force:source:push but I do not see hte component in my playground. Below is the output from VS.

S C:\Projects\trailhead> sfdx force:source:push
*** Deploying with SOAP ***
Job ID | 0Af1700001jLkOECA0
SOURCE PROGRESS | ████████████████████████████████████████ | 1/1 Components
STATE  FULL NAME                                     TYPE                      PROJECT PATH      
─────  ────────────────────────────────────────────  ────────────────────────  ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Add    myFirstWebComponent\myFirstWebComponent.html  LightningComponentBundle  force-app\main\defAdd    myFirstWebComponent\myFirstWebComponent.js    LightningComponentBundle  force-app\main\default\lwc\myFirstWebComponent\myFirstWebComponent.js
ault\lwc\myFirstWebComponent\myFirstWebComponent.js-meta.xml
PS C:\Projects\trailhead> sfdx force:org:open
Access org 00D17000000SWu6EAG as user test-xpkvrfr1uq3h@example.com with the following URL: https://customer-page-3582-dev-ed.cs22.my.salesforce.com/secur/frontdoor.jsp?sid=00D17000000SWu6!ARgAQI5Hyvpsmd1sq8D5ZbaDpYHmJ9cpmy.3iMalpjR7HBrjFTFTrFkz8V9pzzbcfzZsygwrfAOViHlElA406r3skoM.lRQK      
Waiting to resolve the Lightning Experience-enabled custom domain...... done
PS C:\Projects\trailhead> sfdx force:source:push
=== Pushed Source
No results found
PS C:\Projects\trailhead> sfdx force:source:push
=== Pushed Source
No results found

Thank you for your help!
Best Answer chosen by Rhonda Gutman 8
I'm not sure if this was the solution but I came back to this another day and it worked!

All Answers

ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Rhonda,

Please note that Questions about how to pass Trailhead challenges are not on topic, because these challenges are intended to be independent demonstrations of your abilities.

Trailhead Help (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/help?support=home)can provide assistance for situations where Trailhead does not appear to be functioning correctly. You can reach out to them if this is the case.

Please close the thread by selected as Best Answer so that we can keep our community clean

Regards,
Salesforce Support.
VICKY_SFDCVICKY_SFDC
Hi Rhonda,,
RUN BELOW COMANDS IN YOUR TERMINAL IN SAME ORDER ,,THEN AGAIN TRY TO PUSH(Worked For ME)
A) install salesforcedx@pre-release

B) npm install -g npm
C)npm install --global sfdx-cli  OR sfdx update
D)npm fund
E)npm audit
F)npm audit fix
G)npm audit fix --force

Mark My Answer As best If its Worked for you
I get error upon step B 
npm : The term 'npm' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or 
if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ npm install -g npm
+ ~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (npm:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException
I'm not sure if this was the solution but I came back to this another day and it worked!
This was selected as the best answer