function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
lonely boylonely boy 

I'm trying to refresh my case record page and I was getting below error.Please help me on this

User-added imageTo get rid of this I was trying to 

Click on Record Edit Page-->> From there I'm trying to give one variable to ValidationErrorMessage on flow--->> But i'm unable to find ValidationErrorMessage variable 

Need help on this

ShivankurShivankur (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Prashanth,

It could be because you had 'Available for Input' ticked for that variable validationErrorMessage. You can find that checkbox when editing that variable in Flow Builder.

When you tick the box, that variable becomes a parameter to the flow. Since you probably weren't sending a value to it when invoking your flow, Salesforce tried to set it to null and failed there.

After you've updated your flow, remove the flow from your page, and readd it as well. 

Refer below thread with similar issue:
https://trailblazers.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000t4c2QAA

Hope above information helps. Please mark as Best Answer so that it can help others in future.

​​​​​​​Thanks.
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
hi,

please folow below concept 

example:-

User-added image

It's because you had 'Available for Input' ticked for that variable. You can find that checkbox when editing that variable in Flow Builder.

When you tick the box, that variable becomes a parameter to the flow. Since you probably weren't sending a value to it when invoking your flow, Salesforce tried to set it to null and failed there.

After you've updated your flow, remove the flow from your page, and readd it as well

if you need any assistanse, Please let me know!!

Kindly mark my solution as the best answer if it helps you.

Thanks
Mukesh