function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Svyatoslav ChernyySvyatoslav Chernyy 

{!Community} merge fields using HML in lightning email template

I'm working with custom lightning email templates for Community. Now I'm trying to merge Community fields in forgot password template. How can I add Community merge fields using HML syntax?

User-added image
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Svyatoslav,
I see you are using the merge fields listed in https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=sf.merge_fields_communities.htm&type=5

To convert Classic email templates to HML email templates:
>Open the Classic email template.
>Copy and paste the content into a new Lightning email template. You can use either the Email Templates page or the email composer.
>Remove existing SML merge fields or replace them with equivalent HML merge fields.
>Click Save.
Reference:https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=sf.email_template_convert_from_SML_to_HML.htm&type=5

If this information helps, please mark the answer as best. Thank you
Hi Swetha, thanks for the answer. I've checked these articles you mentioned, but have not found the answer yet. My question exactly what's an equivalent for {!Community_Url}, {!Community_Name} in HML?
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Hi Sayatoslav,

When you test the email template via "Send test and verify merge fields" you cannot test any community merge fields like {!Community_Url}. You need to test "live" in the community environment, as the community info needs to be passed on to the merge field. Also, when e.g. the administrator only modifies an object in Force.com and he is not in the community environment, {!Community_Url} will be empty if an email is triggered.

Reference link.

https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/173529/email-template-community-test-email

if you need any assistanse, Please let me know!!

Kindly mark my solution as the best answer if it helps you.

Thanks
Mukesh
Hi Mukesh. I'm testing "live", I'm trying to reset the password through Community Login/Reset Password page and I can receive the message. But I don't understand, how to use Community merge fields using HML in lightning email templates ( {{{Community_Url}}} isn't working)
Anwer Azzan 6Anwer Azzan 6

Hi Svyatoslav. Have you figured out how to do it? I'm also struggling here. 
Sophia XiongSophia Xiong
Hi Svyatoslav. Have you figured out how to do it please? I am facing the same issue. Many thanks,
DrDavidson MerchDrDavidson Merch
Buy Ketamine Online WhatsApp# +44 7931 491607  Pure Cocaine For Sale, Buy Crystal meth online, Xanax Bars for sale. If you need updates on how to get Adderall, Xanax, ketamine, pills and other drugs at affordable prices? Please shoot me a text for more details on how to proceed. Very  safe and Secured to order.

100% safe and discreet shipping.
Overnight delivery is available.
Moneyback guarantee.
Best quality products.
Worldwide delivery in just 7 days.

Signal / WhatsApp# ‪+44 7931 491607‬

Telegram Username: @jasonmerchan 

Cyber Dust: medsfan
Wire App: medsfan
Email ID ( oxydrhere @ g mail . c o m )

Buy Adderall Amphetamine Online
Buy Greenstone Xanax Online
Buy Yellow Xanax online
Yellow Xanax Bar for Sale
Buy Opana or Morpho Online
Buy Xanax Online
Buy Adderall Online USA
Buy Acetic Anhydride Online
Buy Iboga Online USA.
Buy hydrocodone online with bitcoin
Buy Codeine Online
Buy Dexedrine Online USA
Buy Dilaudid Online USA
Buy Carts Online
Buy Shrooms Online 
Buy Vapes Online
Buy Opium Online
Buy Lsd/Acid Online UK
Buy Ketamine Online NZ
Buy Valium Online
Buy Oxycodone Online
Buy Salvia Online
Buy 2cb Online USA
Buy Mescaline Online
 Buy Wax Online
Buy Weed Online
Buy Dmt Online
Buy Mdma/Molly(Ecstasy) Online EU

Research Chemical for sale
Buy Research Chemical online
Buy Oxycodone Raw Powder online
Buy Oxymorphone Raw Powder online
Buy Pure Diazepam Powder Online
Buy Pentedrone Crsytals Online
Buy Ethylphenidate Online
Crystal Meth for sale online
Buy Heroin online
Buy Cocaine Powder online
Buy Methylone Online
Buy Ketamine Hcl online
Methamphetamine Crystal for sale
Buy Mephedrone Online
Buy Amphetamine online
Buy heroin online 
Buy Cocaine online
Buy crack Cocaine online
buy pure Cocaine online
Heroin on sale
Black Tar Heroin for sale
Bio Cocaine for sale
Blue Crystal Meth
Where to buy MDMA Molly online
MDMA Molly Powder for sale
Order MDMA Molly Powder online
MDMA Molly Crystal Ecstasy
Where to buy MDMA

Looking for safe and discreet online and 100% guaranteed delivery, then worry no more DopeFamily has got you covered. Fast, safe and super discreet international deliveries of medications on only the best prices online. Whether you live in the US, the UK, or any other part of the world, we will ship your order in several business days. Standard delivery will take up to 7 days to ship overseas, and express delivery will take a maximum of 3 days for long-distance shipments. Please note that shipping cost will depend on the overall weight of your package, and the delivery option you 
choose. Contact us to get an estimate.

Our customers trust us and reliably return for extra for the quality, reasonable expense, and trustworthiness we provide. Our clients come from around the world and our shop has a variety of products gathered together to suit our customer's needs.

Signal / WhatsApp# ‪+44 7931 491607‬

Telegram Username: @jasonmerchan 

Cyber Dust: medsfan
Wire App: medsfan
Email ID ( oxydrhere @ g mail . c o m )