function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
이상희이상희 

When stage was changed to Qualified in lead, Do not edit field component.

Hi!

I want to implement that when stage was changed to 'Qualified' in lead, Standard users don't edit field component(ex.account name, opportunity name etc).
Standard users only can click conversion button.

how can i implement this logic?
Parish Haldkar 11Parish Haldkar 11
Hi,

To implement this you can create a validation rule on the opportunity object, with the Error Condition Formula as- 
AND( $Profile.Name = 'Standard User', ISPICKVAL(StageName , 'Qualified'))

In case the standard user tries to edit the opportunity with the stage as 'Qualified', the error message in the validation rule will be shown to the user when the user tries to save the opportunity.
User-added image

In case this helps, please mark it as the best answer to help others.

Thanks.
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Hi,

Your question not cleared , what exactly you want on Lead object or Opportunity Object. please elobrate your question

Regards
Mukesh
이상희이상희
Thanks mukesh.

I want to implement this logic to Lead object!
Sandhya V RaoSandhya V Rao
Hi  이상희,

There are multiple ways of doing this. I believe you want to lock the whole record when you say you don't want the field component to be edited once lead stage is set to 'Qualified'. However, what do you mean they can click on "Conversion" button? Are "Qualified" and "Converted" 2 different stages on lead, the latter being the stage after "Qualified"? Please elaborate.

Thanks.
이상희이상희
Thanks Sandhya to Reply my question.

only can click 'Conversion' button mean that don't edit field component.
you already understand my question where ' I believe you want to lock the whole record when you say you don't want the field component to be edited once lead stage is set to 'Qualified'.'!!