function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jennis AndelinJennis Andelin 

What's the best way to auto insert a list of tasks on a project?

I want a default list of tasks to show up when a project is created, depending on the project type (different tasks for different types of projects). I tried to use process builder to create the records, which would work fine except we want 30+ tasks and because of the limits on processes it wouldn't let me create more than 9 before it would give me error messages. I don't know how to work around that and I don't have the knowledge to write the coding for Apex triggers (I've tried but the trailhead lessons do not give detail on how exactly to write the code). Is there some other way to do this? I feel like I have exhausted all my options and I don't know what to do next. It's an important thing the company wants to implement and I don't know how to make it happen. Please help! 
Thiruchuri AdityanThiruchuri Adityan
Jennis,

You can use a Visual flow to do the same or trigger works too.  

Regards,
Adityan T
.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}