function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CrimboCrimbo 

Lookup Component in Screenflow Error

I am new to Salesforce.  I have the following Custom Object with a Lookup relationship to another custom object as follows:

User-added image

I have configured the Lookkup element in my flow as follows:
User-added image

I am not sure where i am getting it wrong as i am getting the above error message.  Kindly assist.

Regards,
Chris
Best Answer chosen by Crimbo
Maharajan CMaharajan C
HI Chris,

Looks like you are giving the wrong object api name as Change_Type_Description__c. Don't give the Lookup Object Api Name.

You have to provide object api name of the Application_Change_Type__c custom field is created under which object... 

setup => Object => Object Name (This Object Api Name is needed in flow)=> Application_Change_Type__c

Thanks,
Maharajan.C

All Answers

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Chris,

From above message it looks you do not have field level access on Application type field,  Can you check if you have access to object and field ?

Thanks,
Maharajan CMaharajan C
HI Chris,

Looks like you are giving the wrong object api name as Change_Type_Description__c. Don't give the Lookup Object Api Name.

You have to provide object api name of the Application_Change_Type__c custom field is created under which object... 

setup => Object => Object Name (This Object Api Name is needed in flow)=> Application_Change_Type__c

Thanks,
Maharajan.C
This was selected as the best answer
CrimboCrimbo
Hi Vinay

Thank you very much for your input.  I have administrative rights to the object and field.  

Thanks.
Chris
CrimboCrimbo
HI Maharajan

Thank you very much, that solved my problem.

Regards,
Chris