function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AsaktiAsakti 

dynamic Aura Component

I have two objects Region and territory ,based on region there are different territory ,suppose i chose South region it will show Chennai and Vizag .i have already added all the values and done mapping in object level
i am creating an aura component where i have two 2 picklist type field(region,territory) when i select south from drop down ,it should show in territory list the values Chennai and Vizag in drop down

can anyone help me with any referance for the same.
ShivankurShivankur (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Asakti,

You can implement an aura component as demonstrated on below link to achieve this requirement with slight modifications:
https://sfdcmonkey.com/2018/08/31/dependent-picklist-lightningselect-lightning-salesforce/

Hope above information helps. Please mark as Best Answer so that it can help others in future.

Thanks.
AsaktiAsakti
Thank you Shivankur ,i think it is based on a single object ,will check thanks for your quick response

Baya AdamBaya Adam
Information Transformation Services is endowing the clients with a stunning and impressive visual experience crafted by 3D Modeling Services. We are completely forted to offers our customers with a range of appealing 3D designs that are carefully crafted to meet with all type of requirements. 

Alice H 1Alice H 1
Thanks for the link, i'll check it out User-added image. I recently found Intrepid Studios are hiring for a fair number of 3D modelling experts. With the gaming industry up on the rise, this domain can be a good opportunity.