function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Raphael BendenounRaphael Bendenoun 

enable slds-scrollable_x without slds-scrollable-y on Combobox

Hi Friends, 
I am working on a LWC that contain a data table. 
My data table beiing with a large number of columns, I decided to enable the class slds-scrollable which now contain the table within the div
Have a look:
User-added image

In my component I have an edit mode, that when clicked replace the fields with combobox. 

My issue as you can see in the picture is that the combox when click is not really visible. Because the slds-scrollable add a paramerer of overflow Hidden so I cannot see it. 

If I change it to overflow Visible then the combobox is visible but on scroll ONLY have a look: 

User-added image

if I delete the slds-scrolable then my table go outside of the div .. but the combobox is behaving alright with overflow visible

User-added image

Please help me !! How can I have my table scrolable on X within my div and in the same time having my combobox behaving in the right way with overflow visible 

ShivankurShivankur (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Raphael,

Please check out below thread and discussion around similar issue, if the style class could help you achieve this:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6421966/css-overflow-x-visible-and-overflow-y-hidden-causing-scrollbar-issue

Hope above information helps. Please mark as Best Answer so that it can help others in future.

Thanks.
Raphael BendenounRaphael Bendenoun
Nop did not find what I am looking for ;(