function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bob 11Bob 11 

Assign Two Resources to One Service Appointment

I am looking for a solution to assign two resources to one service appointment. Currently we have two service appointments being created. We have a contractor appointment and a inspector   appointment. ideally we would like to have one appointment that shows both the contractor and inspector resource on one appointment. The issue is the contractor can't see who the inspector is  when the view there appointments on the community. 

Any help would be appreciated i.e. workflow rule, process builder workflow, flow, etc.
ShivankurShivankur (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Bob,

Please check out below help documentation around this requirement:
https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=000317529&type=1

Hope above information helps. Please mark as Best Answer so that it can help others in future.

Thanks.
Bob 11Bob 11
Hi Shivankur ,
I've seen this article before, thank you for responding.  What i am looking to do at the very least is if a service appointment is created from a work order(Parent record) and then a work order line item is created and from that work order line item a second service appointment is created . My users are looking for automation that will update the scheduled start and end dates on that work order line item service appointment if the scheduled start and end dates are changed on the work order service appointment. right now they ar echanging those dates manually and it is very combersomb. I'm not sure how to accomplish this with ither a flow or trigger or process builder.

Do you know how this can be accomplished?