function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nimmu RaniNimmu Rani 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: We can’t find a report with name “Accounts Without SolarBot Opportunities” in the correct folder, or it uses an incorrect report type

I am getting this error in the Lightning Experience Super Badge. While I am creating the report I am unable to see Accounts Report Type, I only see Accounts and Contacts. Isn't accounts a standard report type?
please help!
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Hi Nimmu,

Which report type you are using ? I was able to resolve the issue by creating the report on 'Account' report type. Rest of the item seems to be correct.

Make sure the Report Type – Account

Folder : SolarBot Sales Reports

Report Filter criteria is:  All Account

Created Date = All Time

Add Cross Filter :- Account without Opportunities

Type = Solarbot

User-added image

if you need any assistanse, Please let me know!!

Kindly mark my solution as the best answer if it helps you.

Thanks
Mukesh 
AbhinavAbhinav (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Nimmu,

Please note that Questions about how to pass Trailhead challenges are not on topic, because these challenges are intended to be independent demonstrations of your abilities.Trailhead Help (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/help?support=home)can provide assistance for situations where Trailhead does not appear to be functioning correctly. You can reach out to them if this is the case.

Thanks!
Nimmu RaniNimmu Rani
@Mukesh, the Accounts Report Type  isn't showing up in the selection option. I can only see Accounts & Contacts.
 @Abhinav will reach out to the support team as well. Thank You!