function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mr.Jyoti PrakashMr.Jyoti Prakash 

Error: Restforce::ErrorCode::MalformedQuery. Message: MALFORMED_QUERY: When retrieving results with Metadata or FullName fields, the query qualificatio​ns must specify no more than one row for retrieval. Result size: 2

Hi, 

I am getting the above error while completing the below challange - 

Build Platform Apps in Lightning Experience >
Customize the User Interface for a Recruiting App >
Create an Object-Specific Quick Action

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/projects/customize-the-ui-for-a-recruiting-app/create-object-specific-quick-action?trail_id=build-platform-apps-in-lightning-experience

Please suggest what should i check to get this resolved,

Thanks 
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Hi JYOTI,

Please follow below points:-

You might have multiple Lighting pages with the same name. Go to Setup > Lightning App Builder. You need only 1 Lightning page. Delete all other pages with the same name. Or change the Label of the page.

This error may occur due to some pre-existing configuration that you might have done for other challenges. I would suggest you try in a new trailhead playground.

I request you please post the Trailhead module/project name and what you have tried so that we can look into it and can help you accordingly.

if you need any assistanse, Please let me know!!

Kindly mark my solution as the best answer if it helps you.

Thanks
Mukesh 

Peter Keane 27Peter Keane 27

Mukesh,
I ran into the same problem just now.  I followed your advic and found the problem to be just as you said.  I resaved one of the identically named lightning pages and it worked fine.  
Thanks.

Pete

Maral YalkapovaMaral Yalkapova
Hey there, 
Error: Restforce::ErrorCode::MalformedQuery. Message: MALFORMED_QUERY: When retrieving results with Metadata or FullName fields, the query qualificatio​ns must specify no more than one row for retrieval. Result size: 2

I am getting same error when I tried to complete trailhead assignment, i tried to use new plaugrounds i keep receving same error. Please give me some tips 

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/projects/build-an-app-to-track-your-trailblazer-journey/create-the-my-trailblazer-journey-app
Ivan MuñozIvan Muñoz

Hi! I'm Getting the same problem. I check and have no pages with the same label or name. What else could be?

thanks for your help!

ivandariomunioz@gmail.com

Piyush ShetePiyush Shete
I got the same problem and I checked out that Lightning app builder and I dont even have a single page over there. Please help me to resolve the issue.
Rama k 20Rama k 20
I got the same problem and i resolved it.In my case the issue is two different object having same validation rule name .I deleted the unactive validation rule and the  issue is resolved.Please check in your org if you have any VR  having the same name.

Thilakesh Raj AThilakesh Raj A

Step not yet complete in Resourceful Narwhal Playground

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: JHZKIPVZ. Error: Restforce::ErrorCode::MalformedQuery. Message: MALFORMED_QUERY: When retrieving results with Metadata or FullName fields, the query qualificatio​ns must specify no more than one row for retrieval. Result size: 2 RESPONSE: [{"message":"When retrieving results with Metadata or FullName fields, the query qualificatio​ns must specify no more than one row for retrieval. Result size: 2","errorCode":"MALFORMED_QUERY"}]

The one thing this error says is to verify my playground in trailhead ==>
You’ll be completing this project in your own hands-on org. Click Launch to get started, or click the name of your org to choose a different one.
Do you use Salesforce in a language other than English? Set the language of your hands-on org to English before you attempt this project. Want to find out more about using hands-on orgs on Trailhead? Check out Trailhead Playground Management.

But what is the step to verify i use Engligh language in trailhead playground

Chetan Awate 9Chetan Awate 9

Hi  Jyoti Prakash,

Here the issue is we cannot query FullName field if we do have multiple fexipages on same object 

Query FullName field only if the query result contains no more than one record. Otherwise, an error is returned. If more than one record exists, use multiple queries to retrieve the records.

Solution:

You can query instead NamespacePrefix + DeveloperName and use wherever you want FullName  (FullName NamespacePrefix + DeveloperName).

I hope this will helpfull