function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ashish Kumar 743Ashish Kumar 743 

Dynamic Aura:Id inside Aura:Iteration

I have one component in this i'm creating dynaminc row and column in table . we can get the value from Component to JS controller using Aura:id but i'm not understanding how we can get the values of row which i have created dynamically?? how we can set the aura:id for that dynamic row and how to get that value in js controller 
AbhinavAbhinav (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ashish,

Please share the code snippet so that community can help you better.

Thanks!
I want only one value from the json but i'm getting all the values how can i stop iteration or is there any way to show only one row like keeping size please help to find the solution

Thank you in Advance,

<tbody>
                        <aura:iteration items="{!v.jsonValues}" var="item" indexVar="rowIndex">  
                            <tr data-data="{!rowIndex}">
                                <td role="gridcell" tabindex="-1" data-label="Record Type Name">                            
                                    <span class="slds-grid slds-grid_align-spread">
                                        <div class="slds-truncate">                                        
                                            <span class="slds-truncate">{!item.firstName}</span>
                                        </div>
                                    </span>                            
                                </td>
                            </tr>
                        </aura:iteration>
                    </tbody>

Original Output:-
      Ramesh
      Suresh
      Rakesh

Expected Output:-
    Ramesh