function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vidhya RamaswamyVidhya Ramaswamy 

User Interface api Trailhead error using docker-compose up -d

I'm working on the User Interface API Trailhead. 

I have installed Docker and added settings to Connected App and CORS. 

Getting an error when I execute: 

docker-compose up -d                  
[+] Running 0/2
 ⠿ config-server Error                                                                               2.9s
 ⠿ registration-server Error                                                                         2.9s
Error response from daemon: pull access denied for ccc/config-server, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied

Here is the contents of docker-compose.yml:

docker-compose config
services:
  config-server:
    image: ccc/config-server
    networks:
      default: null
    restart: always
  registration-server:
    image: ccc/registration-server
    networks:
      default: null
    ports:
    - mode: ingress
      target: 1111
      published: 1111
      protocol: tcp
    restart: always
networks:
  default:
    name: recordviewer_default

Trailhead link: 
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/user-interface-api/install-sample-app?trailmix_creator_id=00550000008Dq3eAAC&trailmix_slug=developer-trailmix

Thanks in advance!

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Please note that Questions about how to pass Trailhead challenges are not on topic, because these challenges are intended to be independent demonstrations of your abilities.

Trailhead Help (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/help?support=home)can provide assistance for situations where Trailhead does not appear to be functioning correctly. You can reach out to them if this is the case.

Please close the thread by selected as Best Answer so that we can keep our community clean

Thanks,