function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Spencer_BerkSpencer_Berk 

Deployment error when installing the Marketing Cloud for Nonprofit app - Key Error: 'rest_instance_url'?

I am trying to install the Marketing Cloud for Nonprofits app but I'm recieving the following deployment error: Key Error: "rest_instance_url". I couldn't find anything on google. Any suggestions on how to fix?
Best Answer chosen by Spencer_Berk
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Spencer,
This error is specific to the package you are trying to install. The package's internal details are not visible to the subscribers(end users). Therefore you will need to reach out to the package provider with the error details so they can help with the fix.

On a general note,"rest_instance_url" is one of the response parameters when Marketing Cloud returns an access token
Reference: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/marketing/marketing-cloud/guide/access-token-s2s.html#access-token-request
rest_instance_url : Your tenant’s REST base URL for making REST API calls.
Hope this helps you. Please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful. Thank you

All Answers

SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Spencer,
This error is specific to the package you are trying to install. The package's internal details are not visible to the subscribers(end users). Therefore you will need to reach out to the package provider with the error details so they can help with the fix.

On a general note,"rest_instance_url" is one of the response parameters when Marketing Cloud returns an access token
Reference: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/marketing/marketing-cloud/guide/access-token-s2s.html#access-token-request
rest_instance_url : Your tenant’s REST base URL for making REST API calls.
Hope this helps you. Please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful. Thank you
This was selected as the best answer
Spencer_BerkSpencer_Berk
@Swetha,

Thanks, I will reach out to the package provider.