function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jamie CohanJamie Cohan 

I have a client that wants a 2013 version of our company's application using a 2013 version of Force.com. How can I get an org with 2013 version of Force.com so that I can install 2013 version of our company's application ?

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jamie,

Are you saying about force.com IDE ? If yes then please check below reference of Force.com IDE Retirement.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000352074&language=en_US&mode=1&type=1

Else if you looking for  API version of org check below reference.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000334996&mode=1&sfdcIFrameOrigin=null&type=1

Elloborate more on your request if you are looking for something else.

Thanks,
Jamie CohanJamie Cohan
hi Vinay

thanks for the response.

I am asking is there a way to get an org set up with Salesforce 2013 summer version installed in an org.  With the 2013 version of Salesforce installed I can then install the 2013 version of our company application.  in this way the customer could have our application as they would have back in 2013.

How could a summer 2013 version of Salesforce be installed so that I could then install the 2013 version of our application.?
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Unfortunately,  you cannot get summer 2013 version.  Org upgradation is done by R&D team for every release and you cannot revert back as this is something done at backend server level on every instance.

There might be few components deprecated which might not work in latest version and we have new changes every release cycle so we cannot be sure legacy components would work as is.  Workaround would be use latest version of salesforce org and implement similar application.

Hope above information was helpful.

Please mark as Best Answer so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks,