function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dorel Nasso 9Dorel Nasso 9 

Automation with Flow, mapping related lists from one object to another

Can you please confirm if this is possible? I have a Custom Object called Advisor Contacts on the Related Lists on the Account. I have another Custom Object Client Advisor Roadmap that is also on the Account's Related Lists and has Advisor Contact on the Roadmap's related list. I do not want the users to have to create the related list twice. Is there a way to map over the values from the Account's Advisor Contact to the Account's Client Advisor Roadmap's Advisor Contacts using Flow? I just want to confirm this is the correct path. Thank you, 
Dorel
Roy MalishRoy Malish
Connect with WritePaperForMe on Twitter page and access their professional writing services tailored to your academic needs.
Hindi SinkHindi Sink
Hello, I think this may be helpful for some users of this forum. Many users want to check the Location of mobile number, this article may be helpful for them. You don't need to say thanks anyways.
Prestige GlenbrookPrestige Glenbrook
Understanding the Data Structure:
Discuss the concept of related lists in Salesforce, where child records are linked to a parent record through lookup or master-detail relationships.
Explore the need for data mapping between related lists when working with multiple objects and their associated data.
Flow Automation Overview:
Introduce Salesforce Flow and its capabilities for automating business processes and data manipulations.
Explain how Flow can be utilized to automate data mapping between related lists efficiently.
Use Cases for Data Mapping with Flow: Prestige Glenbrook (https://www.prestigesglenbrook.in)
Share real-world scenarios where data mapping between related lists is beneficial, such as copying contacts from an account to a custom object or syncing opportunities to a custom related list.