function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Durai MuruganDurai Murugan 

How to create a report lead & opportunity in same time

Hi,
i need to create a report with leads and opportunity's goal with month wise .here i have attached the image for refernce User-added image
$hwet@$hwet@
Hi Durai,

I am not sure if I have understood your problem correctly. But if you want Lead and converted opportunity data in the same report then you have to create custom report type of  object lead and "add fields related via lookup" so that you can have opportunity fields as well in the same report.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=reports_report_type_layouts.htm&type=5

Thanks for the response,   Please Note in that screenshot that the first 2 ROWS are from the LEAD OBJECT and the last 3 are from opportunities OBJECT.

I want to know if we can create a report combining these 2.User-added image
$hwet@$hwet@
Hi , yes you can get both Lead and opportunity in one Report but it will look something like this(shown below) . Both the Lead and Opportunity will not come in single column.

User-added image
Hi $hwet@,
I  tried to get a reports of leads and opportunity both  in joined format look in separate block. It will show reports in block format and  the same view format will show in sheet also.But i need to show that both separate block reports into single column in sheet.is it possible?
$hwet@$hwet@
Hi Durai,

I am not sure if we can get the leads and opportunity in one column in  joined report . I have tried it but I am not able to get the expected result . But I tried the same with summary report and got this.

User-added image