function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BobPBobP 

Displaying record information on a flow screen

I have a flow that allows a users to select custom products so they can update the records associated with the opportunity. I want my flow screen to show any existing value that is popletating the field from the record. The screenshot below is the price field on the product record. Though I that field has a value, It does not populate on my flow screen.  How can I show that value in the feild so the user can see it from the flow screen. 

User-added image
BobPBobP
Need help!
BobPBobP
i'm getting values in my picklist field on the flow screen, but not the values that are on the actually record? And in my price field I dont have any value from the record.
BobPBobP
Also I am usingthe new cloud flow designer and it looks different. The old record lookup is deffirent than the get records layout. I dont see where i can add the defualt value there. 
User-added image
TylerBrooksTylerBrooks
In the screen component for the price field there is an option for default value. Put the loops current Yoshin product price field as the default value.
User-added image
BobPBobP
Thank you Tyler,
Can this be done with picklist also?

Picklist Field
TylerBrooksTylerBrooks
Bob,

To my knowledge no it can't be done with a picklist option in visual flow. It will take the default value from the picklist assigned on the object level and put it in there but if that was changed on the record level it won't reflect that or if there is no default value it will be blank. The thread linked is the closest I've come to finding something that works but I may have missed something but I couldn't get it to work.

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000AaLOIA0

Regards,

Tyler
BobPBobP
Okay Tyler,

Thanks for the Info