function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ashish chauhan 30ashish chauhan 30 

Create Seed Bank Agencies

Hello I am stuck on challenge #3 
please any one can guide me what step to fallow for this challenge.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ashish,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

I initially got the errors you are getting. Make sure the dataset is saved to the correct app. 

Also, please check with below steps if you have done the same.
User-added imageUser-added imageand create Top 5 Agencies lenses.

For more information please refer to below link with a similar discussion. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

ashish chauhan 30ashish chauhan 30

I am geting 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
We can't find the 'Load Seed Bank Agencies' dataflow. Confirm the dataflow matches the name as described in the challenge.
Close errors

Shabna IsmailShabna Ismail
Hi Ashish/Nagendra, Were you able to solve this issue. My dataflow "Load Seed Bank Agencies" is created successfully without error. But I still get the below error. The spelling of my dataflow looks good. One thing I noticed in the dataflow monitor is that the dataflow has a different alias name
Load_Seed_Bank_Agencies222 • Run by Integration User"". And I dont know how to update it. Please let me know your thoughts.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
We can't find the 'Load Seed Bank Agencies' dataflow. Confirm the dataflow matches the name as described in the challenge.
Subhasini Bhosal 42Subhasini Bhosal 42
Hi All,

Please use this SAQL when creating IsAgency field:
case when Phone is not null then "TRUE" else "FALSE" end 

Thanks,
Subhasini
Lightning Champion
Goku ZeusGoku Zeus
They come in a range of sizes and colors, with some strains producing larger or smaller seeds than others. Some popular strains of cannabis seeds include Indica, Sativa, and hybrid strains. https://justcannabisseed.com/jcs-contests/