function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kavya mareedukavya mareedu 

Installation of Apps from AppExchange

Topic Name: 
Extend Your Reporting Strategy with the AppExchange

Challenge is:

You’ve been asked to create a new Lead trending dashboard. Rather than creating the dashboard from scratch, install a CRM adoption dashboard package from AppExchange in your Trailhead Playground and update one of the dashboard components as specified below. (Note: While it's a best practice to clone a dashboard before you modify it, for this example, you can go ahead and edit the dashboard directly.)
Get your username and password for your Trailhead Playground using the instructions in this article
Install Salesforce Adoption Dashboards from AppExchange into your Trailhead Playground
Refresh the 3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption dashboard in the Salesforce Adoption Dashboards folder at least once
In the 3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption dashboard, edit the New LEAD Trend by Source component and uncheck the Use chart as defined in source report option
Change the dashboard component for New LEAD Trend by Source to a pie chart and set the wedges to Lead Source
Save your changes
Having trouble installing your app? Read this article for help
akash_dev__cakash_dev__c
Hi Kavya - 

I am able to download the app for me. It simply worked. 

please visit to the link to have a better understanding on the same.
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.appExchangeInstallGuide.meta/appExchangeInstallGuide/appexchange_install_installation.htm

In case of any trouble, please share the issue with me.

Please mark it as the best answer if it helped ypu.

Regards,
Akash Garg
kavya mareedukavya mareedu
I am not able to achieve the target Akash. Please help me na. I always have issues with installing apps from AppExchanges.

You guidance will be appreciated from here. I am stuck.