function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
My Salesforce 20My Salesforce 20 

When users are inserted from sandbox to production,users didn't get their email,Instead they got another user email.l,Can anyone help me out to solve this issue

When users are inserted from sandbox to production,users didn't get their email,Instead they got another user email.l,Can anyone help me out to solve this issue please
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Greetings to you!

This is working as designed. When you create or refresh a sandbox, user email addresses are modified in your sandbox so that production users don’t receive automatically generated email messages from the sandbox. User email addresses are appended with .invalid. This modification ensures that the system ignores these email addresses. For example, a user email of awheeler@universalcontainers.com in production becomes awheeler@universalcontainers.com.invalid when migrated to sandbox. If you want sandbox users to receive automatically generated emails as part of testing, you can correct the email addresses while logged in to the sandbox.

Please refer to the below links which might help you further with the above requirement.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=data_sandbox_implementation_tips.htm&type=5

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000193090&type=1

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
Thanks Khan Anas for your reply.

While importing the Users excel file,email address were not in order.So all the emails for users were asigned differently.
We didn't find any solution so, we changed the email address manually as our users were less.
Even we did the same,manually edited the email.